2012 Corporate Governance Report
Supervisory board and management board chairs: "Code fulfilling its purpose"
- Berlin Center of Corporate Governance examining attitudes towards the Corporate Governance Code for the first time
- Mildly positive code acceptance on the part of the persons concerned
- Interviewees in favour of rule-issuing competence being retained by the Government Commission on the German Corporate Governance Code
- Consultation process welcomed
- Frequency of changes, pressure to adopt the rules and risk of court challenges criticized